Pharmacist/Physician - Clinical Pathologist Chemistry/Corelab
- 6 July 2022
A.M.L. has been an established part of clinical biology in Belgium for decades, thanks to its very wide range of tests and analytical methods, with an eye for high quality and reliability. A.M.L. has a strong presence in Flanders, with establishments in Antwerp, Ardooie/Bruges, and Genk. In addition to routine clinical biological analyses on human and veterinary samples, the Antwerp head office also has a ratification for legal analyses and a strong specialisation in occupational health analyses. In addition, the lab also executes analyses within the framework of clinical studies.
Our enthusiastic team of clinical pathologists in Antwerp are looking for a new colleague.
You are responsible for the daily supervision and management of the chemistry department (core-lab). The highly automated department executed a wide range of analyses and processes the samples of some 5,000 requests daily. You will be co-responsible for the implementation of a new, highly technological automaton line.
- You are responsible for the daily provision of services and give medical advice on laboratory results to general practitioners and fellow specialists
- You will contribute to the organisation of the laboratory and help ensure its quality
- You lead a team of medical laboratory technicians, and you are committed to the further development of the department
- You are involved in the implementation and validation of new and innovative techniques
- You help to ensure the continuity of the laboratory and participate in the routine and on-call control on alle areas of clinical biology
- You have graduated (or will soon graduate) as a medical or pharmaceutical clinical pathologist
- You are a team player with attention for the organisation and coordination of your department
- You have leadership skills, are communicatively strong and conscientious
- You have knowledge of the quality management system (ISO, BELAC) within the laboratory
You will work in a pleasant and amicable team of clinical pathologists with room for personal growth.
A contract of indefinite duration as an independent physician-specialist/pharmacist. The position is preferably full-time (90%).
Emiel Vloorsstraat 9
- Apr. Biol. Marc Uytterhoeven
- +32 (0)3/30 30 872