Vet/Business Development Manager
- 22 June 2023
Sonic Healthcare Benelux is a clinical laboratory belonging to one of the largest laboratory groups in Belgium, with laboratories in Ardooie, Antwerp and Genk.
In Antwerp, we process about 6,000 samples of human and veterinary origin every day. Together with some 350 colleagues, we work to deliver reliable and high-quality results for humans and animals. "We take it personally" is therefore our lab group's slogan.
Do you have a passion for science and people? Apply and become part of our dynamic and diverse team.
As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for optimising the lab guide and website. As the first point of contact with our vets, a good relationship is at the heart of your activities. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for communication with applicants/veterinarians. You organise symposia and refresher courses. You are responsible for passing on information from new and existing applicants/veterinarians and work closely with dispatching collection service and ICT. You participate in various forms of work meetings and monitor the satisfaction of our applicants/veterinarians.
- You have a master's degree in veterinary medicine and/or veterinary assistant training or equivalent with demonstrable knowledge and practical experience.
- You have, preferably, several years of experience in the veterinary field and experience as a medical representative is also a plus.
- You can work both independently and as part of a team.
- You possess good interpersonal skills and you are discreet and sincere.
- You are flexible, inventive and stress-resistant.
- You constantly strive to improve the quality of the laboratory's service to applicants and veterinarians.
- You are administratively strong and have good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- You are willing to work in a changing work schedule.
- You have a neat appearance and presentable behaviour.
- You have driving licence B and own car.
We offer you a challenging job as a member of a dynamic & diverse team in one of the largest medical laboratories in Belgium. Collegiality is key for us. We provide extensive training and encourage personal growth.
- A part-time job as a clerk (3/5th).
- We provide numerous extra benefits such as end-of-year bonus, meal vouchers, free coffee, fruit and soup.
A.M.L., Emiel Vloorsstraat 9, 2020 Antwerp
We would like to receive your CV with motivation by e-mail, addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emiel Vloorsstraat 9