The laboratory provides registered doctors with a lab guide containing useful, detailed information on all laboratory analyses.
Using a search function, you can easily look up the desired laboratory analysis.
Among other things, the Lab Guide provides you with the following information on the various analyses:
- Analysis number
- Assay name
- Sample type and sample recipient
- Collection, storage and transport condition
- Sample volume and stability
- Execution frequency and method of analysis
- BELAC accreditation and ISO standard
- Executive laboratory
- Reference values
This allows you to already consult the basic information on our full range of analyses and to see which analyses are BELAC-accredited.
For specific questions or additional information about the analyses, you can always contact the laboratory. Contact details can be found on our website.